Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1112

Thread: Art: Ultimate Show me your DeskToP!!! [ver.7.2b][the Best!][Limited Edition]

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Cavalier:
    hehehe u misspelled voila! XP[QB]</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Did I...? Bah, oh well. A girl can make a typo every now and then, can't she? =P

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by One Classy Bloke:
    [QB]Wow, very cool. Just one thing, how do you get rid of the little borders around the icon names?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    How'd I do what...? *looks confused*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I click on the links all it shows is this thing in the corner that says image hosted by angelfire.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    &gt;&lt; I just said to copy and paste link into address bar &gt;&lt; baaaaaaaka

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh. Hahaha.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i can only see half of it! WHYYYYY!! WHY DOESNT ANYONE HELP MEEE!! *curls up and cries*

  6. #16
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    About the border thing, This should explain what i mean

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice desktop Mitsuki, what's your wallpaper from? Sorry OCB, I'm not sure about the border thing, maybe a different version of windows?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    u on XP, OCB?

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Daigotsu:
    Nice desktop Mitsuki, what's your wallpaper from?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I believe it's from some sort of game or fan-made comic that is in Japan, but then again I'm not really sure (I can't read japanese) *sniff*.
    I think the name is 'CORE' something. I could give you the offical site URL if you like. You can get the wallpaper I had along with some other lovely ones. (^_^)

    Heh, I changed my desktop again, but this time I really mean it 'changed my desktop.' I have my first offical Desktop theme. I actually quite like it, and it's of Weiss Kreuz, a series which is quickly becoming yet another obbession of mine. I'm a sucker for bishounen infested series anyway (as most of you know.) Especially when I can pair the guys off. Soooo much fun, fun! (=^o^=) *is in love with the Aya/Ran x Ken coupling* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    http://www.angelfire.com/clone2/madd...ss_Desktop.JPG
    (Copy and paste URL) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok rly why cant i see the whole BG this is pissing me off &gt;/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •